Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3 products


There are very few products I am religious with. I am constantly browsing and looking for products that fit my budget and my needs. I look at products for their price, comfort, and usage. How could this product benefit me? What makes it different then the other products? 

 “Suave” Shampoo hasn’t always been known as the high quality shampoo used in salons, and to treat hair like a medication. I use Suave for the price, scent, and the amount of shampoo I can buy. I have long thick curly hair and it takes a lot of shampoo and conditioner to thoroughly clean it, and frankly if I used brands like “Pantene” or “Tresseme`” it would be much too expensive.

Another factor is my brand in clothes.  “Just my size” is sold in any Wal-Mart or Target, and is made specifically for real and plus size women. Their styles aren’t enviable, and their use of fabrics isn’t varied. However, for a big woman, on a budget they sell comfortable, everyday clothes that I find myself wearing everyday and rely on. I buy expensive blouses, and skirts on occasion but rarely wear them as much as I wear “Just my size.”

If there is one thing I’m thoroughly picky on, and that I do buy a little more than I should is Bath and Body works body sprays and lotions. I’m a girl who doesn’t like stick deodorant. If I’m in a hurry I’d rather grab a small bottle of body spray and sprits myself to get rid of my odor. Deodorant has been rumored to cause skin irritation, and even cancer, and frankly it feels weird on my skin. Scented lotion not only smells better, but feels so much better on my skin, like I’m bathing in vanilla, or strawberries or whatever scent I feel like being that day. Bath and Body works sprays and lotions vary in the fruity, perfume, and the wild exotic scents that women love to be surrounded in, and men love on their women. I’m working on using their soaps more often as well, but until I can afford it it’s generic soap, and bath and body lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment