Saturday, September 10, 2011

Implement Evaluation Control

"Managing the marketing process requires the four marketing management functions shown in Figure 2.6analysis, planning, implementation, and control. The company first develops companywide strategic plans and then translates them into marketing and other plans for each division, product, and brand. Through implementation, the company turns the plans into actions. Control consists of measuring and evaluating the results of marketing activities and taking corrective action where needed. Finally, marketing analysis provides information and evaluations needed for all of the other marketing activities."

Figure 2.6 Marketing: An Introduction
The quote and figure above is knowledge you need in order to understand marketing. It's a basic study that you must Analyze your idea, Plan your strategy, Implement your thoughts, and control your results with facts and data that backs your results.

Throughout this project I took each step and considered many possibilities, suggestions, and results, and took the ones that best suited myself and my ideals. I analyzed my notes about the ideal Food Truck, weighing what options I had and decided on the Ice Cream Truck. I planned my strategy, target consumer, and my creative content. Implemented my findings and used them. Finally I controlled it all by backing up my findings and choices with facts, and data that would sway my consumers and backers to my ideals.

No comments:

Post a Comment