Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 8 EOC: My Creative Content

My creative content for my marketing project will revolve around my talent as a photographer. I have already started on a variety of pictures and posters revolving around my truck, and the type of crowd I want to lure in. I started with a picture of a regular yellow food truck, plain, no pictures, no writing, and then photo shopping it with my logo and catch phrases. The main catch of the picture will be to show the noticeable well recognized trucks, as well as the comforts it offers, such as: child friendly environment, tasty treats, easy access, and most importantly ADA(American Diabetes Association) approved. Although the picture is rough, I approve the way it turned out and I don’t plan on changing much on it.

The second picture I plan to be my main marketing poster, a billboard that I could post on freeways, street sides, or marquees on the strip. The idea is a girl enjoying her ice-cream and going into that dreamy state whenever you experience something very fresh, delicious, or relaxing. The girl is barely noticeable, the highlights of her body showing, but the rest whitened out to give it the “dream-like” appearance. The ice cream in her hand will stick out as will the expression on her face to accent “awe” moment.  Across the white background my label will be posted in a variety of sizes along with the Truck name “Creamy Dreamy.” Three words will then follow to describe the feelings you will experience when experiencing our Truck’s atmosphere and ice cream. The words are still in debate, I was originally thinking “cool, comforting, and comatose,” but comatose just seemed to scream “diabetic coma” or “DRUGS,”  so the mind still thinking there.

Finally the last will be pictures telling a story. A young woman is out in the heat, suffering, hot, miserable, and alone. Suddenly, she hears something that catches her attention. She looks around, and sees it! She’s smiling and happy and running out towards the street. The final picture will have her waving goodbye, with an ice cream in her hand and a happy content expression on her face. This will elevate the “old-fashioned” ice cream trucks that ever kid looked forward to whenever they hear the familiar music.

No comments:

Post a Comment